StepOut is a very unique platform, not just because of our digital manager but, our vision. We are solely customer-oriented and one of our main agendas is to support today’s freelancers. We intend to solve issues like time management and productivity.
Now, that you have decided to become a part of it; let us guide you through the process.
- It is very simple and you can start by just visiting app.stepout.pro/signup
- As the first step, you will need to provide your personal details like first and last name and email address. Create an appropriate password and hit the Sign Up button.
- Next, you need to set up your Trainer Profile page. Through this page, you can introduce yourself to your clients, tell your story via the Personal Statement, as well as to let your clients know which city you belong to. All of your published classes will be listed here as well!
- Putting up a good profile and cover images should have a significant impact on attracting clients!
- You can provide social media handles (such as Facebook or Instagram), you can provide your profile links there as well to maximize your social media traffic!
- However, you can always set up or reconfigure your Trainer Profile page later on from the Reach tab or from the Settings tab.
- Tip: you can share your Trainer Profile page onto social media, to improve traffic to your classes’ pages, as well as to grow your presence!
- Lastly, set up your Finance Information
- Here, you can set up how you receive your earnings.
- Your name and email address are taken from your account information. You need to provide your phone number here.
- There are 3 options for payout: to a bank account, to UPI, or to a payment card. Select an option that suits you best, and provide the required information.
- You can skip this step if needed. You can always set up or reconfigure your Finance Information later on from the Manage tab or from the Settings tab.
- Tip: it is required that you finalize your Finance Information before you are able to create and host classes. So please do it as soon as you can!
That’s it! If you have set up your Finance Information, you can go on and create your very first class.
Have a question? Reach out to us on social media, or at firstname.lastname@example.org